Pokemon MMO /b/ Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT: The rarest pokemon cards you had.

4 posters

Go down

ITT: The rarest pokemon cards you had. Empty ITT: The rarest pokemon cards you had.

Post  Flinch Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 pm

I had Shining Charizard and Dark Raichu

Yeah I'm fucking sad, I know.
Flinch
Flinch

Back to top Go down

ITT: The rarest pokemon cards you had. Empty Re: ITT: The rarest pokemon cards you had.

Post  Dorian Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:57 pm

I had a hollo ditto way back when, god i miss my collection.
Dorian
Dorian
Admin

https://pmmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ITT: The rarest pokemon cards you had. Empty Re: ITT: The rarest pokemon cards you had.

Post  Auro Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:58 pm

This card was awesome, and pretty rareITT: The rarest pokemon cards you had. Fthreebirds
Auro
Auro

Back to top Go down

Post  Flinch Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Auro wrote:This card was awesome, and pretty rare

HOLY FUCK i want it
Flinch
Flinch

Back to top Go down

Post  bloo Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Auro wrote:This card was awesome, and pretty rareITT: The rarest pokemon cards you had. Fthreebirds
It almost reminded me of how there was a Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos combined into one Pokemon in the Pokemon Special manga.

bloo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flinch Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:40 pm

bloo wrote:It almost reminded me of how there was a Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos combined into one Pokemon in the Pokemon Special manga.

didn't some shit like that happen in one of the pokémon movies? or was that just them fighting lugia? it's been a while since i saw it
Flinch
Flinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Flinch wrote:
bloo wrote:It almost reminded me of how there was a Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos combined into one Pokemon in the Pokemon Special manga.

didn't some shit like that happen in one of the pokémon movies? or was that just them fighting lugia? it's been a while since i saw it
they fight amongst each other for awhile till lugia shows up, they kick lugias ass then the island chick plays some mucis, lugia comes back, ash hops on adn they settle things peacefully.
Dorian
Dorian
Admin

https://pmmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down