Pokemon MMO /b/ Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM REDESIGN

3 posters

Go down

FORUM REDESIGN Empty FORUM REDESIGN

Post  pokedesign Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:54 am

So, i was thinking about redesigning this forum to better suit our theme, because oranges have nothing to do with pokemon. this might not be necessary, but i thought it would be nice to make this place look more professional. anyways, i'll take care of designing the banners, icons, buttons, etc..... the only problem is that i know nothing about web design. if i were to create the parts, would anyone know how to put them together?
pokedesign
pokedesign

Back to top Go down

FORUM REDESIGN Empty Re: FORUM REDESIGN

Post  Flinch Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:57 pm

i have no idea about web design either, but The Orange Islands are relevant to pokémanz
Flinch
Flinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 pm

in regards to this, I'm afraid we're quite restricted, this forums being hosted by forumotion.com and they set the design templates.
Dorian
Dorian
Admin

https://pmmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pokedesign Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:21 am

Not quite. The forum layouts come from hitskin.com right? I'll have to design one and submit it to hitskin, then the forum can adopt the design as its new look. but like i said, i have no idea how to program or do html work or what not. I can make the pieces, but i don't know how to put them together.
pokedesign
pokedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum