Pokemon MMO /b/ Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacies Saga

Go down

Legacies Saga Empty Legacies Saga

Post  Dorian Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Prologue:

Shouts of pain and hate filled the air around Daniel, his comrades were scattered around at his feet, gravely injured or worse. A pained cry turned his attention to see Sarah, his love, in the grip of a corrupted Machamp. The Gallade tried to run to help but his feet wouldn't move both Sarah and her assailant stared Daniel in the eyes, and he could only stand there, helpless as the sound of bone snapping pierced his soul. "NO!"

Cold sweat ran across Daniel's brow as he caught his breath, a slight groan next to him eased his heart. Sarah, still sleeping, rolled to one side with a smile. "Another sleepless night." He muttered to himself, steadying his breath and kissing his love on the cheek before walking away from the camp to the nearby stream. It was the third week in a row of these nightmares, Ever since they had left the summit of Mt. Coronet they had been haunting his thoughts. As Daniel washed his face he felt a familiar presence behind him. "Guess I'm not the only one who couldn't sleep, huh Alim?" Standing, he turned to greet the Kadabra with a wave. "So it would seem my friend... I sensed something distant and sought to investigate. What of you?"

Daniel hesitated for a moment then spoke, "it's the nightmares again Alim, I keep seeing Sarah..." he choked then continued. "I keep seeing her...die." Alim nodded and sat down, legs crossed, motioning for Daniel to join him. "you fear losing that which you love... it is only natural that you would dream about such an event. I myself have had such terrors." "Normally I'd agree with you but not so frequently. I need to end this Alim... I'm losing my mind!" Alim placed an assuring hand on his comrade's shoulder. "I know, I know... Have you told Sarah yet?" "No...I don't want to worry her." "You're afraid your being shown the future. It's your own mind you fear..." Daniel remained silent, it was true. He had always placed so much focus on his fighting skills because he was afraid of losing control of his psychic powers again, like he had the day he first met Sarah and turned his old master into a vegetable.

"I don't know if I can stay like this Alim, Master's been kind to us, I love Sarah, and you and the others are the best friends I could ask for, I... I don't want anyone to get hurt." Alim stood with a sigh. "Talk to Sarah, her mental powers are well developed, she may already know." With that he teleported back to the camp, leaving Daniel to his thoughts as the sounds of the night closed in once again.
Dorian
Dorian
Admin

https://pmmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum